INSTALLATION OF SUPERSONIC ELECTRIC ARC METALIZATION USM-5
APPLICATION: It is intended for application of dense hard, wear-resistant and anticorrosive coatings on the working surfaces of assemblies and components
- heavily loaded crankshaft locomotives, ship installations, cars - seats for bearings of locomotive and wagon wheel pairs, pumps
- hulls of ships, port facilities, offshore platforms - can be used to restore and improve the reliability of parts of the friction pair of most knots.
NOVELTY: The new technology for coating the working surfaces of crankshafts is based on a fundamentally new method of electric arc metallization in a supersonic high-temperature jet of combustion products of air and natural gas.
The improvement in the quality of coatings guaranteeing a sufficient margin of operational reliability is achieved due to the use as an atomizing gas of an economical high-temperature supersonic flow of hot combustion products of methane with air.
In this case, in comparison with other processes,
- the kinetic energy of the sputtered particles rises 4 to 5 times, their flight speed increases from 70-150 m / s to 250-300 m / s.
- the degree of burn-out of carbon falls from 40-60% to 3-6%, and silicon and manganese from 20-25% to 2-3%.
- the adhesion strength of the coating with the substrate increases from 20-40 MPa to 55-80 MPa,
- porosity decreases from 8-15% to 0-2%,
A distinctive feature of such coatings is a homogeneous lamellar structure, low (~ 1.5%) porosity, which prevents shrinkage of the coating during the operation of parts.
CONTENTS OF DELIVERY
1. Power supply - 1 pc.
2. Control unit - 1 pc.
3. Stationary metallization unit - 1 pc. (possible supply unit
4. Cable-hose bag up to 5 meters long - 1 pc.
5. Autonomous cooling unit (BAO) - 1 pc.
6. Coils for feeding wire - 1 pc.
7. Remote control - 1 piece.
8. Set of mounting connections - 1 pc.
9. Set of spare parts - 1 set.
10. Passport, technical description and
Instruction manual - 1 set