PURPOSE : Designed for surface hardening
- crests of solid-rolled and shrouded wheels of trams of cars and locomotives
- working head of rail
- high-speed release of the surface before turning
Installation can produce hardening of the crests of wheels, as under locomotives, cars and trams, and on a separate wheel pair.
INSTALLATION PROVIDES: 1. Hardening of the crests of wheels for hardness in the range of 380-600NV
which becomes an effective way to solve the rail-wheel problem.
2. Release of the surface of skating with sliders having a hardness above 500NV to a hardness of 180-220NV to a depth of up to 4mm., That allows to increase speed of a turn of a wheel in 3 times and saves wear of cutting tools.
3. Repeatability of the optimal structure of the hardened zone of the crest during the hardening process in the depo and directly on the tracks, in the range of ambient temperature change from -10 ° C to + 40 ° C.
4. Hardening in the zone of contact with the crest of the wheel head for hardness up to 400-450NV, which makes it possible to increase the service life of the rail and reduce (especially at bends) the friction coefficient of the rail-wheel pair by 30-40%
1. Rectifier (power supply) TOPAS-4 - 1 pc.
2. Control block - 1pc.
3. Arc ignition block - 1 pc.
4. The gas block - 1 pc
5. Heating module - 2 pcs.
6. Cable-hose bag, length up to 8 meters - 2 pcs.
7. Autonomous cooling unit - 1 pc.
8. Set of installation communications - 1 set.
9. A set of spare parts and Accessories according
to the spare parts list - 1 set
10. Passport, technical description
and instruction manual - 1 set.
The computer unit with the control equipment adapted for it is also supplied as part of the installation UVPZ-2MK with computer support as agreed with the CUSTOMER.